About our ConferencesSymposium conferences typically feature 8-12 expert speakers per day, including professionals with first hand experience, academics, industry observers and other experts. Events generally provide strategic analysis of an issue and explore practical solutions for the workplace. We also produce training events (see below) focussed on developing skills which often complement our strategic conferences. Click here to visit our training site.
- Transforming the Organisation / Part 2: Organisation Development
- Employee Engagement and Organisation Performance: A New Agenda
- Grievance Investigation Skills Training
- Alcohol and Drugs: The Management of Workplace Problems
- Transforming the Organisation / Part 1: Organisation Design
- Brand Strategy and Human Resources – Building the Employer Brand
- Manage Stress in the Workplace
- Managing Work Permits and Immigration for Recruiters
- Advances in HR Measurements and Analytics
- Getting to Grips with HR Business Partnering
On demand HR webinars
For further information, click www.symposium-elearning.co.uk
Category Archives: Channel HR Strategy & Practice
Revolutionise your employer brand to attract and retain talent.
Instill your organisational objectives and use the right engagement tools to raise employee engagement, output and revenue. Update for managers, HR professionals and engagement specialists.
Unravel some of the most demanding challenges you face when managing a global workforce.
Strategic talent acquisition. Develop cost-effective recruitment solutions using the latest technologies and thinking.
Practical, cost effective solutions to attract, retain and develop talent.
Become a strategic partner and examine how the HRBP role continues to evolve.
Using technology as an enabler for HR.
Instill your organisational objectives and use the right engagement tools to raise employee engagement, output and revenue. Update for managers, HR professionals and engagement specialists. Continue reading