About our Conferences
Symposium conferences typically feature 8-12 expert speakers per day, including professionals with first hand experience, academics, industry observers and other experts. Events generally provide strategic analysis of an issue and explore practical solutions for the workplace.
We also produce training events (see below) focussed on developing skills which often complement our strategic conferences. Click here to visit our training site.
- Transforming the Organisation / Part 2: Organisation Development
- Employee Engagement and Organisation Performance: A New Agenda
- Grievance Investigation Skills Training
- Business and HR Process Design
- Transforming the Organisation / Part 1: Organisation Design
- Brand Strategy and Human Resources – Building the Employer Brand
- Manage Stress in the Workplace
- Managing Work Permits and Immigration for Recruiters
- Advances in HR Measurements and Analytics
- Getting to Grips with HR Business Partnering
Category Archives: Channel Pay & Benefits
Instill your organisational objectives and use the right engagement tools to raise employee engagement, output and revenue. Update for managers, HR professionals and engagement specialists.
Unravel some of the most demanding challenges you face when managing a global workforce.
Using technology as an enabler for HR.