About our Conferences
Symposium conferences typically feature 8-12 expert speakers per day, including professionals with first hand experience, academics, industry observers and other experts. Events generally provide strategic analysis of an issue and explore practical solutions for the workplace.
We also produce training events (see below) focussed on developing skills which often complement our strategic conferences. Click here to visit our training site.
- Transforming the Organisation / Part 2: Organisation Development
- Employee Engagement and Organisation Performance: A New Agenda
- Grievance Investigation Skills Training
- Business and HR Process Design
- Transforming the Organisation / Part 1: Organisation Design
- Brand Strategy and Human Resources – Building the Employer Brand
- Manage Stress in the Workplace
- Managing Work Permits and Immigration for Recruiters
- Advances in HR Measurements and Analytics
- Getting to Grips with HR Business Partnering
Category Archives: Channel Training & Development
Summary Programme Speakers Sponsors Venue Offers Book Networking Summary Summary: The 7th annual Graduate Recruitment and Development Conference will be an opportunity to share best practice strategies with industry leaders across the sectors. The forum is designed to … Continue reading
Practical, cost effective solutions to attract, retain and develop talent.
Using technology as an enabler for HR.