Keep up-to-date with the latest HR events and training. Tell us your interests and we will email you updates on events and training in that area.
About our ConferencesSymposium conferences typically feature 8-12 expert speakers per day, including professionals with first hand experience, academics, industry observers and other experts. Events generally provide strategic analysis of an issue and explore practical solutions for the workplace. We also produce training events (see below) focussed on developing skills which often complement our strategic conferences. Click here to visit our training site.
- Transforming the Organisation / Part 2: Organisation Development
- Employee Engagement and Organisation Performance: A New Agenda
- Alcohol and Drugs: The Management of Workplace Problems
- Transforming the Organisation / Part 1: Organisation Design
- Brand Strategy and Human Resources – Building the Employer Brand
- Manage Musculoskeletal Disorders at Work
- Manage Stress in the Workplace
- Ageing at Work
- Managing Work Permits and Immigration for Recruiters
- Advances in HR Measurements and Analytics
On demand HR webinars
For further information, click www.symposium-elearning.co.uk